Magazine Photo Critique

Posted by Janelle on 12:52 PM

July 2009 Popular Photography pg.26
I really really really adore this picture. I love how the water is turned into a teal blue and a very bright orange color. I love how the sunset is almost perfect going over the mountains, and how the other mountains are a clay orange color. The trees on the right hand side of the picture are standing perfectly tall and are of an amazing green color. However, I am not a fan of the trees in the front of the picture, they look super fake. The only other thing that I dont like about this picture is the snow on the mountains. Other than that, i absolutely love this photo.

1 comments:

Comment by Brett Perucco on March 17, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Janelle, you combined two assignments. You were supposed to read and summarize an article, then tell me what you learned. The photo critiques are supposed to be of your photos.

You can redo this...

 

Post a Comment